- Each postdoc may submit only one abstract for either oral or poster presentation at the symposium.
- Abstract submission is FREE!
- Due to time constraints, there are only a limited number of oral presentations. The Executive Committee of the IUSM Postdoctoral Association will select the abstracts for the oral presentation at the symposium. All abstracts that are not chosen for oral presentations will be considered for posters.
- Please follow the directions on the registration/ abstract submission form. Abstracts must not exceed 2800 characters (including spaces) in a single paragraph format.
- If you need to amend the abstract after the submission, please contact Victoria Ngozi Jideonwo-Auman (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Click here to register and submit your abstract.
- Abstracts are due Friday September 8, 2017 at 11:59pm.
- Those presenters who are selected to give oral presentations will be notified by September 24, 2017.
- Oral presentations should be no more than 12 minutes, with 3 minutes allowed for questions.
- Instructions for submission of your slides will be sent to you by email.
- Those presenters who are selected to give poster presentations will be notified by September 23, 2017.
- Posters can be printed in either landscape or portrait mode and may be no more than 48” x 72”.
- Velcro will be provided for attaching your poster to the board.